Features of Rieter constant oxygen generator:
1. Under the equal gas production, the volume is smaller than the products of the same industry, and the land occupation is saved,
2. Light weight, convenient transportation, loading and unloading,
3. The gas production is sufficient and the purity is stable. It can maintain stable parameters for a long time.
The quality assurance of our products is because we choose the world famous brands.
1. We choose SMC from Japan and Baldor from Germany to ensure the stability of product operation.
2. PLC we choose German Seimens products, or Schneider brand. The brand and quality of raw materials are the key to ensure the finished products.
Compared with liquid oxygen, high purity oxygen equipment has the following advantages:
1. There is no need for storage, and it can be used with preparation.
2. There is no need to pay expensive tank rental fees.
3. The price will not rise because of the fluctuation in the market of liquid oxygen.
4. The overall cost is the first power consumption and general air compressor consumables, low protection costs.
5. It can be operated intelligently with simple training.
6. The storage loss of liquid oxygen is about 10%. There is no problem of loss and waste in high purity oxygen generator.
The oxygen production system is mainly composed of air compressor, air cooler, air buffer tank, switch valve, adsorber and oxygen balance tank. After the dust particles are removed by the suction inlet filter, the air is pressurized to 3 ~ 4 barg by the air compressor and enters into one of the adsorbers. The adsorber is filled with adsorbent, in which water, carbon dioxide and a few other gas components are absorbed by the activated alumina filled at the bottom at the inlet of the adsorber, and then nitrogen is adsorbed by the zeolite molecular sieve loaded on the upper part of the activated alumina. Oxygen (including argon) is a non adsorption component, which is discharged from the top outlet of the adsorber as product gas to the oxygen balance tank. When the adsorber is adsorbed to a certain extent, the adsorbent will reach saturation state. At this moment, the adsorbed water, carbon dioxide, nitrogen and a few other gas components are discharged into the atmosphere through the switch valve, and the adsorbent is